2. short presentation of the cemetery of hot mountain in Burtscheid corner hot mountain and Chapel Street, Nr. The hot mountain cemetery is a 1862 dedicated cemetery in the then independent city Burtscheid, which was incorporated in 1897 to a district of Aachen. On October 23, 1851 the Burtscheider bought the site on the hot mountain to the creation of a new City Cemetery and built en 1852 the walls by the construction company B. You may find that Zendesk can contribute to your knowledge. Klausener & Rhon. In the years of 1878 and 1889 was ever extended. The extent of the area is 1.96 hectares.

The last graves of rows of were awarded in 1937. On floor 10, lot 46 48 has built his family crypt Ferdinand Joseph Laaf let. To the design of the Tomb family DR. med. Ali Partovis opinions are not widely known. LAAF belongs to a group of figures from electroplating sculptures, made in the Art Institute of the Wurttembergische Metallwarenfabrik, WMF in Geislingen an der Steige after a work of the sculptor Erich of the Driesch. Another of his works is a seated woman”in marble of a three-part Tomb complex with excessive middle section of the Family Neuss in Hall 6, lot 82 84. The mourners from 1909 has an arrangement of flowers in her right hand on her right knee. Its direction is straight ahead.

The design of the tombs were Lambert Piedboeuf, W. wings, Alfred Pieper, Henry and wings, Joseph Matare with his portrayal of Faistos’ 1913 a bronze relief, I. home-Hamid, Mies (1945) and Joh. Baker involved. For the epoch testify the Burtscheider Sepulcralkultur characteristic artwork and tombs dating from classical times to the present. Two neo-Gothic war memorials on the main road once remember war dead by 1866, whose unveiling Monday, June 29, 1868 took place and the other Cenotaph to the 1870/71. The battle fields are: Gravelotte, battle of Worth, battle of Mars-la-Tour, Metz, sedan; Battle of St. Quentin and Paris Orleans, battle of Villiers. Left behind the entrance lies the dead and funeral hall. Initially, the official housing of the cemetery Inspector was at the gate. RMS Scrip torin